- Jul 08 Sat 2017 03:39
職場英文Email五大萬用句
l Attached please find today's meeting notes.
今天的會議紀錄在附件裡翻譯
l For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
其他小我特徵方面的資訊詳見附件。
l Please call me if you have any questions.
有任何問題,接待打電話給我。
3.諮詢資訊/回饋/建議
l Shall you have any problem accessing the folders翻譯社 please let me know.
若是開啟文件有問題請和我聯繫。
l My answers are in blue below.
華頓翻譯社的回覆已用紅字默示翻譯
l I add some comments to the document for your reference.
我在文件上添加了一些備註,僅供參考。
l I want to talk to you over the phone regarding the new project.
我想跟你德律風討論新專案。
5. Attachment 附件
l I attach the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了評估講述供您浏覽。
2.動作
l I suggest we have a con-call tonight at 9:30pm. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.
華頓翻譯社建議我們今晚九點半德律風會議,翻譯公司和Ben有無空?
l I would like to call a meeting in the afternoon about our annual plan.
今全國午華頓翻譯社想就年度設計開會會商一下。
4. Give feedback 定見回饋 1. 問候 熟到老外都感覺你英文好,插足量身訂做的1on1 program 翻譯公司寫一封英文email要多久?英文email寫作其實有一些共通花式(format),把一些經典句型記熟,寫一封詢問定見、放置行程的信,只要3、五分鐘就夠了翻譯
l Please see comments below.
請看以下的評論。
l Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on budget.
謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對預算建議翻譯
l Feel free to give your comments.
請隨時提出您的建議。
l How have you been?
比來好嗎?
l How is your new project going?
你案子進行還順遂嗎?
l Hope you have a good trip back.
進展你旅途興奮。
l Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
歡迎您供給建議!
l It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior.
您若是能夠就用戶行為方面提供更多的資訊就太好了!
l At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
若是可以,我希望翻譯公司能仔細審查這件事。